One year ago, I gave up childcare. For good. I left and I was never coming back. I can be quoted as saying, "I'm never working in childcare again"; "I'm so done working with kids, I'm going to work with computers, at a desk. ", or "childcare? I'd rather eat Vegemite". I've been working my toosh off in school ever since. My end goal was to be a stay-at-home mommy / freelance Graphic Designer but in the end I wasn't sure what the point of all this hard work was. Sure to pay the bills but, really? Ooh, that's a life. Being a big fan of the Law of Attraction, I finally stopped and asked myself, "what would bring me the greatest joy?" Well duh, to be a stay-at-home mommy, become completely financially self-sufficient through my art, work from home, and have a bumpin' social life like the good ol' days. So, that's what I'm doing. (I still have the bestest friends in the world, but I moved far away from...
Comments
I admit that I'm a little jealous that so many other kids who are his age (he's almost 13 months) and plenty younger are already walking. My brother didn't walk until 16 months and he just took off and went one day.