Rrree-eeow

She's started having temper-tantrums. She's had four big ones in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, I had to put her in the car seat three different times; she had a cow! She screamed and cried and arched her back and tensed right up and then flipped her little body onto it's side so I couldn't get her arm through the strap.
In that case we had to get in the car so I just told her, "I'm sorry you don't want to go in the carseat but we have to go for a car ride." By the third time her tantrum was very short lived. She did it again on the way to Grammy's house today. Now, I just sing to her every time I put her in the carseat, "Ickity-tickity bumblebee, can you say your name for me, daddy, daddy what a very nice name..." and then go through every member of the family. By the end we're on the road and she's back to her chipper little self.
It's not just with the carseat and not just with me but also getting in the bathtub, diaper changes, changing clothes, picking her up when she's obviously busy...

Rrree-eeow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen