22 Days To Go

My brain is like jello. I walk around feeling like a big pile of mush. A chapter of my life is coming to a close and a new one is about to begin. I am saying goodbye to childcare and jumping right in to an exciting and 'as far from childcare as you can possibly get' career -- Graphics Design. This will allow me to become the best mommy I can possibly be and perhaps one day give me the energy to work with kids again.

Here's some pictures from the wickedly, amazing summer she's been having;

Checking out the "bahk" (bikes) and "wawa" (water) with
Grammy

Grammy's initiation night. The girl can dance -- all night
long. She's the little one busting out the, 'I'm a little
teapot' move.
And when she gets tired from dancing she
approaches the first motherly figure and
asks, "up? Up?" She went to a few
different Grandma's arms that night!
Looking at the ocean while waiting for
fireworks to start

She's glowing because she's an angel :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen