Spring Skiing -- And the Best Day of the Year

We had the best day skiing yesterday. It is spring skiing and one of our last days on the hill for this year.

Getting back on the hills, with ski passes and emergence into mountain life is what I've been working on all her life. And yesterday we really hit it!! She can ski the whole mountain. It was an exhilarating moment when I realized, we are skiing together now! No longer teaching my kiddo to ski, I am now taking her to tour the whole mountain and try out all the runs. It is hard getting kids up to the hill but, on the way home, she said, "thanks for dragging me out."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen