Comments

I kept a blog for nearly six years. The entire time, I wanted, I asked -- I begged for people to leave comments. Comments are validating and fun and when I saw notification of a new comment, or best case, three comments received, it was an exciting morning. This is what I blog for -- the comments.

Now, it is 2018. The internet has sucked all of humanity out of our communities and households. People spend way to much time indoors. I do not want people commenting or tainting my funny, beautiful blog posts. Bring your burning comment to your dinner table --  or staff room, the cashier line-up or to your bank teller. This is a one-way blog -- but I'm grateful to spark conversation in your life.

Now it's 2024 and I am starting to write here regularly again. I didn't realize I have been getting comments all of these years. I have to moderate them. There were a lot. Bots, spam, who-knows-what. Glad I wasn't paying attention. I deleted them all. And I'll delete more in another six years...

Keep it Real Hoomans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen