Shut your corn hole you corn hole.

In celebration of my new job I made bean bags today.

This is my second attempt at creating these little corn holes. I made a set last year for other children I work with... Those ones didn't turn out so well. Eventually the corners gave way and beans began to slip out. A true sensory experience to randomly find beans throughout our space over a period of a month and  half. Eventually we tossed them -- ha ha get it.

These new bean bags are solid. I sewed them on my Janome QDC 8100 and followed the instructions a lot closer. I'm stoked to bring these into my new play place this week.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen