CHARGE!!!!!!

We came up with a new game today. It's called "Charge!" We are staying at Little One's Aunty and Uncle's house this week. New places always excite her and yesterday, when she was crawling around the floor checking things out, she got a burst of energy. She looked at me, let out a holler and then crawled as fast as she could across the room. It looked like she was a charging bull! It was too cute. Then today, as she was crawling around, I wanted to see if I could get her to charge again. I got down onto all fours, on the opposite side of the room, and hollered, "CHARGE!" I crawled as fast as I could toward her. She thought it was so funny. I did it again and she laughed her little toosh off. I kept doing it over and over. She laughed so hard she snorted! Haha, I love not being at home because then I have so much time to spend with her and make up dorky little games together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen