Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Let me introduce myself. I am a licensed Early Childhood Educator gone stay-at-home mom. My _______ and I have an 8 month old baby. Together, we take a natural approach to parenting. Although he was a little, err...a lot, skeptical about this approach at first, through lengthy discussions, research, talking with other parents who share the same philosophy, experience, and seeing the positive effects it's had on our daughter, I am happy to say he now gets it!

When we have a question, I'll often close my eyes and imagine, "what did we do before cribs, Tylenol, and Exersaucers?" And then we'll go from there. This approach has gotten us through many situations quite successfully. We have been told time and time again about how content, secure and just plain amazing our little one is. Some people say we're lucky; I like to take more credit for it :)

I have created this blog not only to document the joys of parenting but also to vent the frustration I feel when faced with the criticisms and judgements of many who follow an outdated approach to parenting.
I am excited to have started this online journal. This is a great outlet for me as I have a zillion ideas constantly running through my head. And to anyone who stumbles across it - enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen