Baby's First Birthday

Molly's first birthday is coming up! I just finished making the cutest invitations ever! Yes, I have enough time on my hands these days to enjoy the finer things in life such as arts and crafts...
Her party is going to be short and sweet: pool, cake, and goody-bags, yeah! About seven of her closest friends are invited. Yeah I know... At this age 'friend' is a very loosely used term that means any kid under the age of six whose parents are friends with your parents.
I've looked up a sugar-free cake recipe. I have yet to do a trial run to see if the cake is any good. I even looked up natural food colouring for the dye because my baby's not getting red die #3 -- no way! And for those of you who are rolling your eyes right now (cuz I know some of you are) check this out:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen