Thanksgiving/Birthday Weekend With the Fam'

It's going to be a fun-filled busy long weekend for little you-know-who! We are in Vancouver staying with Aunty and Uncle and Daddy's here too!

Tomorrow we're celebrating her third 1st birthday party. It looks like Christmas here with all the presents for her. Aunty Amber did a great job finding a delicious sugar- and stuff-that's-not-supposed-to-be-consumed-by-humans-free birthday cake recipe.

It is also her 1st Thanksgiving ever. Poppa John (her grandpa) is going to be here on Saturday. Everybody needs to get their time in with little Molly now b/c once Poppa shows up there's no getting her back! Aww, she is one well-loved little girl!

I, on the other hand, am having a great vacation... I dumped Molly with Daddy bright and early this morning. I've givin' up my mom-duties 'til Tuesday. She's been out and about with him and she returns every few hours to nurse (or get grounded as I like to think of it!) I've read, went for an adventure-filled bike ride (fell off and thought I rebroke my foot - I think it's OK), ate lots of left-overs in the fridge... It's funny. I always have a million-zillion things that I wish I could get done and now that I've had almost an entire day free of mommy duties, I've only done one or two. I've been enjoying sitting on my ass.

Ooh you know what would be fun while I'm on mommy vacation? To go to a cafe where there's live music playing, or to go to ride my bike along the seawall, or to go visit G-Mac (my grandma for those of you who don't know), but tonight, we're going to go eat sushi...some of the best sushi in the city and it's less than a ten minute walk from the house!

PS - She stood for over thirty seconds yesterday and today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen