H*** Week Is Almost Over!

This week consisted of:

~ Me being out-both-ends-sick and not getting out of bed for 36 hours straight
~ Molly getting two teeth the day I was sick (the teething pains are still bothering her -- I actually gave her Tylenol -- GASP!!
~ Me spending three hours in the emergency room finding out that I did not fracture my foot a second time but that my bones are frail
~ Me suffering at least two mental breakdowns (Nina, Sarah, Deb, and Mom...I feel much better now!)
~ Molly getting 'Roseola' -- fevers along with fussiness and extreme neediness followed by rash that spreads all over her bodyCheck Spelling
~ Driving four hours to see Daddy, Aunty, and Uncle -- four hours with a babe takes 7.5
~ Molly vomiting four times in six hours on Saturday
~ And to top it off, today I saw the doctor and he told me to eat sardines. Sardines!? Yuck! But, they're an excellent source of calcium so I'll eat those little suckers I will. I'll plug my nose and chase them down with a big glass of milk. I go for a bone density test this week. The Doc and I both agree that the bone density problems are probably just in the foot that was in a cast for four weeks. Cross your fingers everybody!

Yeah it was the week from h*** (I'm 'HolisticMamma' so I can't curse)

You know what would really make my week better? If people left comments after they read my blog.

Comments

  1. I am reading this as I eat my sardine salad - mmm yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool blog...I'm d.j.milly's friend and it's so cool to read about what the adventures of parenting have been like (seeing how I don't have any kids myself).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can back her up on the vomitting....it was like the deleted scenes from the exorcist!! I could not believe how she could vomit like a fire hydrant one minute and literally seconds later she was laughing and playing and pulling my beard. Kids are amazing. I am a much bigger baby when I am sick than she is!! Good work baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen