Not Again...

So yesterday at the pool Molly goes to me, "Mommy do something stupid so we can go visit those nice nurses at the emergency room again?" So I said, "sure baby, watch this" as I dove off the wall and into the water...

It's only been a couple of months since I got the cast off from when I broke my foot this summer. I haven't been able to go to physio for the past month and my foot is very stiff. I was planning on heading to Vancouver by January and when I finally got a job I would resume my physio there. Well, I guess my stiff foot couldn't handle the force of pushing off the wall and my poor little foot joints buckled under the pressure. I haven't been able to walk on it since. This morning I'm going for an Xray.

"Yay!" Says Molly, "we get to go visit the emergency room!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen