Doo Mutch Winee

Little One's with her daddy for the weekend and I took off to visit Aunty Shelby. I spent the past four hours completing a homework assignment -- from start to finish -- while Yummy Boy refilled my wine glass three times... and Aunty Shelby talked about farts.

I have to admit that although time consuming, my homework is pretty wicked. This is my third time in college so I can tell you when school work is fun. I have never looked forward to actually being able to sit down and work on homework. It's like meditation. I just traced a whole house on Adobe Illustrator and visualized not only the shiny A+ I'm going to get in week, but also images of a luxurious queen size bed, a refridgerator full of expensive cheeses, and a white Toyota Corolla Sport in the garage. It was a good time.

On the flipside, my teeth are so fuzzy lately I could give them all pet names, and my mismatched furniture is finally starting to irritate me. Seriously, I only have two friends that I ever let in my house. Everyone else gets to meet me at Starbucks.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen