Little One is a Preteen Now

I started Holistic Mamma when Little One (started as Molly, then Stinker, Little One and soon to be Horse Girl) was an infant and I had become a solo parent. It started after a friend we were visiting suggested blogging as a perfect avenue of income for me. That was back in the blogosphere days. It was so much fun to write about our life adventures... I didn't make a dime.

By some twist of fate, I have been directed here today to bring Holistic Mamma back to life. I can see why. I have posts (plural) with over a thousand views (and one with thousands and thousands of views). Also, thanks to my Grandma, I have every post (as well as each accompanying and joyful email feedback by said Grandma) printed and organized in a binder. (Last fall, Little One  got to read through the binder and she thinks this blog is absolutely hilarious!)

Anyway, this blog continues. Horse Girl is now in their preteens. Holistic Mamma has had enough with technology. It's 2020... Oh, this is gonna be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen