Remember Bestie Who Just Moved Away? They Are on Evacuation Alert...

Just a few short weeks ago, her bestie moved out of town. We are planning on seeing them on our road trip this coming week. Our plans have shifted somewhat. Her bestie is amidst the wildfires and they are on evacuation alert

There was a lot of chit-chatting on the phone this week with constant updates of where the smoke was. At one point she announced, "uh, when I look up, the smoke is right above our house."

The space I had picked out for camping is under evacuation alert, it also has a little red dot beside it on the government's fire map page. A little red dot means a little new fire has popped up... I guess I'm not sleeping there.

I'm going to wait until Saturday to figure things out. We 'rents agree that getting the kids together is super important now. We may swing through and take bestie and bestie's little sis to a lake outside of town for some retreat and some major catching up.

In the next town, and the plan for the rest of the week (air quality dependant) -- I have my friends, their kids and two ski boats waiting for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen