I'm going to be a billionaire.

Ski instructing has been going very well and I could share so much about this. Assholes continue to infiltrate my life and I have accepted that they are a constant. I have decided I'm a billionaire -- and this is really what I want to talk about.

I took on the life of a billionaire a few months ago. Having reached my goals and dreams in life yet still plagued with chronic poverty and low income, I decided there is only one way out: I am going to be a billionaire.

First, I sat with what being a billionaire would feel like and what value this would bring to my life. Next, I decided, "yup, I want to do this." Then came the focus, gratitude, guidance and the synchronicities...

Without disclosing all the magic (thus robbing y'all of your own process), here are few things I know for sure:

I am already a billionaire. This will be tangible by the Yule of this year (2021).

I manifest everything I write down. Since I have written this down, it is already happening.

Being a billionaire is not about the money.

Consumers are yuppies... Seriously, shameful yuppies.

While my income will grow to something more comfortable -- it is my perspective that will bring the wealth.

Being a billionaire is a lot of work -- but easier than being poor.

That's all for now. For the rest, you can take your own journey or, if you're content, kick back as I share my billionaire journey over the course of 2021.

PEACE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen