My Creative Flow

Right now I'm watching comedy, writing comedy, blogging and sewing a fish. I don't mean I'm doing these things today -- or this week. I'm doing all of these things right now.

Watching comedy is a part of my homework for writing comedy. I am sitting on my yoga mat -- which doubles as my pattern cutting and pinning area. I have jokes coming through, finally, but now we're onto Bernie Mac and his voice is distracting me. I should turn it off and put on solfeggio tones; however, that will bore me. I will keep the comedy on. Now, I am pulling up the pattern for the fish... But first, I'll get that blog post out of my head.

I want to show some of the things I've been sewing... Here you go:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoesies!!

The Hundred Languages Of Children - A Poem

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen